lunedì 27 maggio 2013

My bedroom

Possible questions and answers
Q: Tell me about your bedroom.
A:  My bedroom is small / large.  There is
Q: What is in your bedroom? What can you see from your window?
A: In  my bedroom, there is my bed, a bedside table, a desk with a chair, a wardrobe with my clothes, a bookcase, many shelves with books on, a lamp, a carpet, many posters on the wall. I have a computer on my desk. I haven't a tv in my bedroom. I can see Mount Etna from my window.
Q: Is there a balcony in your bedroom?
A: Yes, there is.
Grammar: prepositions
Vocabulary:
 
Video:
 
Description:
Ecco una piccola descrizione che puoi usare come esempio. Esercitati e scrivi la descrizione della tua stanza. Here there is a short description you can use as an example. Describe your bedroom, now!
My bedroom is great! It's very big and there is a lot of furniture in it. Everything is pink in my bedroom! I've got a small bed,a  bedside table, a desk with a chair, a wardrobe and a bookcase. There is a blue carpet under my bed.. The bed is next to the wardrobe . There is a big poster behind my bed. There's a computer and a lamp on my desk. I've got many books in my bookcase. There is a Tv between the desk and the wardrobe. It 's in front of my bed.  I haven't got any shelves in my room. There is a big window. I really like my bedroom! I play with my friends and I study there.