mercoledì 22 maggio 2013

House


Possible questions and answers
Q: Where do you live?
A: I live in ...
Q: Do you live in a house or in a flat?
A: I live in a small /large house with a small/big garden with many flowers and many trees.
A: I live in a flat, on the 1st /2nd/ 3rd / 4th / 5th floor. I haven't a garde, but there is a big balcony.
Q: How many rooms are in your house? What rooms are there in your house?
A: There are  .... rooms in my house: a living room, a  sitting room, ecc.
Downstairs, there is ...
Upstairs, there is ....
On the groundfloor / first floor / second floor, there is ....
Q: Who lives in your house?
A. I live with my parents, my brother and my sister.
Q: Tell me about your house.

Vocabulary:
 

Video:
Rooms


Exercise: Describe what you see
My kitchen ...


Exercise: Spot the difference